Appendix B: Modelling Services
Please find here a (non exhaustive) list of other homology modelling tools and services
- HHpred: Server for homology detection and structure prediction by HMM-HMM comparison.
- IntFOLD: The IntFOLD integrated protein structure and function prediction server.
- I-Tasser: I-TASSER is a server for protein structure and function predictions. 3D models are built based on multiple-threading alignments by LOMETS and iterative TASSER assembly simulations.
- M4T: Comparative modelling using a combination of multiple templates and iterative optimization of alternative alignments.
- Modeller: Software for comparative modelling of protein structures by satisfaction of spatial restraints.
- ModWeb: A server for automated comparative modelling that relies on PSI-BLAST, IMPALA and MODELLER.
- PHYRE2: A fold recognition server for predicting the structure and/or function of your protein sequence.
- RaptorX: A web portal for protein structure and function prediction.
- Robetta: Protein structure modelling server based on the Rosetta macromolecular modelling suite.